The Tulsa Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Tulsa SPCA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving animal welfare by providing rescue, rehabilitation, adoption, and community education services in the greater Tulsa area.
If you are interested in a career at the Tulsa SPCA and would like to be considered for future positions, please provide us with your cover letter and resume by:
- Fill out the online Tulsa SPCA employment application
- Download the Tulsa SPCA employment application and email or send it in – PLEASE, no phone calls or showing up without an appointment.
- Faxing 918.428.2525 (attention “Human Resources”)
- Emailing email@example.com (“Job Application” in subject line)
- Mailing Human Resources, Tulsa SPCA, 2910 Mohawk Blvd., Tulsa, OK 74110
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OPEN POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.