There are many ways the TSPCA works to enhance our community’s quality of life for people and pets.
Some of those include:
- Providing care, nurturing, medical attention to hundreds of unwanted animals each year and offering them a second chance through adoption.
- Matching and adopting homeless pets into new families.
- Investigating hundreds of reports every year of animal cruelty and assisting law enforcement with prosecution.
- Educating adults and children about pet guardianship and wellbeing, promoting humane treatment of animals and the importance of spaying and neutering.
- Providing a low cost vaccination and diagnostic testing service for the public.
- Bringing pet love to residents in nursing homes through our Pets Are Love program.
- Speaking for the animals on important humane issues.