Did You Know?
The Tulsa SPCA is not affiliated with any other SPCA or national organization. We are a local group serving the residents of Tulsa and the surrounding area. There is neither a national SPCA nor parent or sister chapters; each group is a separate entity. Many people confuse local SPCAs such as ourselves with nationally recognized groups that advertise on TV like the New York based ASPCA. When you donate to the ASPCA the money generally stays in New York. The ASPCA does incredible work, but the animals in our local community need your support. We encourage people to make their donations count by giving to the Tulsa SPCA.
We receive no government funding. All our resources are dependent solely on financial support from our community of donors. Please donate now!
How You Can Help:
- Donate online through PayPal – Give a one-time donation or set up a monthly deduction. May be made in honor or memory of a person or pet.
- Donate items on our wish list.
- Sponsor an on-site kennel or Mobile Adoption Center kennel for a year – Call the Tulsa SPCA for more information: 918-428-7722
- $1,000 – Outside Run
- $500 – Kennel or Cat Colony Room at the Shelter
- $250 – Kennel Space on the Mobile Adoption Center
- Shop Amazon Smile – Shop on Amazon Prime and a portion of your purchase is donated to the Tulsa SPCA.
- Fundraise for or donate to the Route 66 Marathon.
- Host a third party event.
Donors have expressed extreme concern about the use of their personal information by charities and the desire to have his information kept confidential. The exchanging and sale of lists for telemarketing and the mass distribution of “junk mail,” among other things, can be minimized if the charity assures the privacy of its donors.