APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
In reading and answering the questions on this application, be aware that none of the questions are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job related information.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by laws or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please read each statement carefully before electronically signing your application:
- I certify that all information provided in this employment application is true and complete. I understand that any false information or omission may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may result in my dismissal if discovered at a later date for falsification of my application.
- I authorize the investigation of any or all statements contained in this application. I also authorize, whether listed or not, any person, school, employer, past employers and organizations to provide relevant information and opinions that may be useful in making an employment decision.
- I release such persons and organizations from any legal liability in making such statements.
- I understand that I will be required to successfully pass a drug screening examination before being hired at the Tulsa SPCA.
- I understand that acceptance of an offer of employment does not create a contractual obligation upon the employer to continue to employ me in the future.
- I know and abide by the animal laws in my city limits. If I don’t, I will have my 90-day hire timeline to become compliant with the law with the guidance of the Tulsa SPCA.
- If you decide to engage an investigative consumer reporting agency to report on my credit and personal history, I authorize Tulsa SPCA to do so. If a report is obtained, you must provide, at my request, the same of the agency so that I may obtain from them my expenses, the nature and substance of the information contained in the report.
- All information is confidential.