Low-Cost Veterinary Services
- Monday-Saturday – By appointment only. Call 918-428-7722 ext. 1024 to schedule.
- Services include yearly vaccinations, low-cost flea/tick/heartworm preventatives, microchipping, heartworm testing, de-worming and feline leukemia testing.
- Fridays – 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (closed 1-2 p.m.)
- Second Saturday of each month – 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (closed 1-2 p.m.)
- First come, first served
- Thanks to a generous donation from the Arnall Family Foundation Animal Welfare Program, microchip services and a pet ID tag are free to the public with clinic purchase (while supplies last). Without an additional service, the cost is $10 per pet and ID tags are available for $5 each. The Tulsa SPCA uses two microchipping services. If you adopted your animal from the Tulsa SPCA, search online for 24 Pet Watch. If your bought microchip services in our clinic, search online for Michaelson Found Animals Foundation.
- Dogs must be in carriers or on leashes; cats must be in carriers.