Due to COVID-19, the Tulsa SPCA is not accepting community service workers at this time. Please continue to watch our website and social media channels for updated information on when we will be accepting new applications.
The Tulsa SPCA has minimum requirements for our community service program to ensure all participants are the right fit for our organization. We accept community service workers from the City of Tulsa and Tulsa County. All shifts are scheduled in advance and workers are given a specific job to do each day. In order to complete court-ordered community service at the Tulsa SPCA applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide documentation of court-ordered community service work assignment
- Have a current state issued identification
- Agree to Tulsa SPCA rules and policies (link provided below)
How to begin your community service
- Submit an online application here.
- You will receive an email within 3 business days containing instructions on orientation and training
- Complete community service orientation
- Sign up for shifts and begin accumulating hours
This link contains a PDF outlining Tulsa SPCA rules and necessary waivers. You must print these documents and bring them to the Tulsa SPCA before you can begin to accumulate hours. Upon arrival for your scheduled orientation we will ask for these documents along with the court order and a copy of your driver’s license or government issued identification.