Did You Know?
The Tulsa SPCA is not affiliated with any other SPCA or national organization. We are a local group serving the residents of Tulsa and the surrounding area. There is neither a national SPCA nor parent or sister chapters; each group is a separate entity. Many people confuse local SPCAs such as ourselves with nationally recognized groups that advertise on TV like the New York based ASPCA. When you donate to the ASPCA the money generally stays in New York. The ASPCA does incredible work, but the animals in our local community need your support. We encourage people to make their donations count by giving to the Tulsa SPCA.
We receive no government funding. All our resources are dependent solely on financial support from our community of donors. Please donate now!
How You Can Help:
- Donate online – Give a one-time donation or set up a monthly deduction. May be made in honor or memory of a person or pet.
- Donate a Kuranda Bed for Tulsa SPCA dogs. These beds keep Tulsa SPCA animals warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Donate items on our wish list.
- Sponsor an on-site kennel or Mobile Adoption Center kennel for a year – Call the Tulsa SPCA for more information: 918-428-7722
- $1,000 – Outside Run
- $500 – Kennel or Cat Colony Room at the Shelter
- $250 – Kennel Space on the Mobile Adoption Center
- Shop Amazon Smile – Shop on Amazon Prime and a portion of your purchase is donated to the Tulsa SPCA.
- Fundraise for or donate to the Route 66 Marathon.
- Host a Third Party Event.
- Make cat beds for rescue organizations.
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade your personal information with anyone else unless you give us specific permission to do so.
We may collect your name, email address and other contact information when you interact with us by registering for an event, providing a donation, entering a giveaway and a variety of other opportunities. This information will be used to send you occasional mailings with information about our agency. You will always have a way to opt-out.
For donations processed through third-party services, donors’ information only will be used to process the contribution.