Visiting the Tulsa SPCA Facility
When you visit the Tulsa SPCA, you will be required to wear a face mask. Your dog must be on a leash and/or your cat must be in a carrier.
Please drive to the front gate at 2910 Mohawk Blvd (please do NOT use our back gate).
As soon as an employee is available, we will check you in.
- A mask is required. If you do not have a mask, we will sell you one for $3.
- Cats must be in carriers. If your cat does not have a carrier, we will sell you a cardboard version for $6.
After check-in, the staff member will place a number on your windshield and direct you to a parking spot.
You must stay inside your vehicle.
- If you have internet on your phone, we will give you the URL or QR code to access paperwork.
- If you don’t have internet on your phone, you may use our iPad to fill out the paperwork.
- Once paperwork is completed we will take your animal into the clinic.
- Tell us immediately if your animal is friendly.
- Let us know where your animal is in the car and unlock it while staying inside your vehicle. Let us know if this arrangement won’t work and we will determine if there is a safe way to transfer your animal to our staff.
- You will pay on your phone or our iPad and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Once you have completed your appointment, you will exit through the back gate after we unlock and open it.
Thank you for your patience as we try to operate in a safe and healthy manner for you, our employees and our animals.